I’m just really mad a game I was so excited for this time last year has turned out to be the worst ea game ever if not the worst game ever.
All those sims 4 bugs so far haha hopefully they fix them all before they realise next year right? This game clearly has months of production left, quite a bit of work to do till the game is ready to be realised. These betas look great though, they’ll look even better with all the bugs fixed and everything cleaned up.
Wait this game comes out in 5 days?
Oh you really like memes? Name 3 of their albums
THE SIMS 4 LET’S PLAY SUMMARY
LIVESTREAM #3 - LIVE MODE
Live mode Let’s Play hosted by Shannon Copur and Matt Yang.
In a nut shell, The Sims 4 fails to deliver on all of its promises. The Sims don’t act appropriately, they’re not smarter, the routing isn’t better and the Sims interactions with each other are flawed.
There are some positives but they are few and far between all the shoddy gameplay.
If you’re short on time go ahead and skip forward to 43 minutes in to The Goth family and just watch the last 20 minutes of the broadcast play out.
- The clear plumbobs indicate the Sims are all in the social group.
- Sims can sit on the ottoman from all sides.
- Museum Venue: There is absolutely nothing unique or interesting to do or see.
- Sims doing push ups in the middle of the bar. Grant told us Sims would act appropriately in venues but that’s obviously not the case.
- Sims change clothes where they’re standing — it’s instant with no attempt at simulation.
Plan A Social Event has goals and medals to be earned.
- No new or unique gameplay to be found. If it wasn’t for the Main Goal menu with a list of quest objectives reminiscent of an MMO you wouldn’t even know it was a party.
- Some of the goals were having Sims listen to music and have drinks together at the same time. Which are ridiculous goals but, unfortunately, make sense given that the Sims are everywhere reading, playing chess and on the computer — if you want your event to look anything like a party you’ll be working for it.
- Even with a Call to Meal option — which was the main goal of the dinner party — Sims did not eat together. Some ate at the bar, some at the table and some didn’t eat at all.
The game. The Sims 4 fails to deliver on it’s promises and that becomes apparent once the gurus settled into the Goth house for a small amount of time.
- Insane clipping like we’ve come to expect — there’s no point in pointing it out anymore.
- Sims are constantly moving and repositioning themselves. There are so many examples of this I don’t even know where to start. Whether it’s reading, eating, or having a conversation they do not stay put.
- The book jumps out of Mortimer’s hand and just disappears. And he instantly spins into a new position. [44:00]
- Interactions randomly drop out of the queue or Sims just don’t do them. Watch the romantic interactions snuggle, kiss hands, offer rose etc. [45:00]
- The toilet fiasco running through out that ends with Mortimor peeing on the couch because he kept refusing to use a toilet. They even bought a brand new toilet (remember, there’s no NPC to call) trying to resolve the issue.
- Bella finds out she’s pregnant and just stands there lifelessly — no emotions to be found unless you consider moodlets to be emotions.
- Sims walk away in the middle of conversations and the Sim carries on talking to themselves.
- Sexy Pose. She poses behind him while he’s on the couch and he reacts. Sims seem to have no positional awareness at all. [58:40]
- Eating. Two Sims sit down to eat and one of them gets up from the table in the middle of eating and moves to a random chair (not at the table) to finish eating. [1:01]
- Mortimer continues to refuse to do interactions — like taking a bath — after he peed himself because he, again, wouldn’t use the toilet. Any toilet. [1:03]
And the gurus run down the hour going into build mode since the game was glitching so badly. This is why there’s no review copies of the game being made available — the game looks to be a mess and not fit for purpose.
Source: Twitch TV
THE SIMS 4 LET’S PLAY SUMMARY
LIVESTREAM #2 - LIVE MODE
Live mode Let’s Play hosted by Argus Hulin and Ryan Vaughan. It’s absolutely nothing we haven’t seen before; namely bugs. Or at least that’s all I could see.
- The pie menus are extensive with lots of options depending on your mood, skills and personality. (Needlessly cluttered is how I’d describe them.)
- Excellent quality food sparkles.
- Wall decorations like curtains and shelves block floor objects from being placed — the move objects on cheat was not available.
- Requests for hanging out on the monkey bars, the voodoo doll and cowplant all couldn’t be shown because Sims didn’t have the needed skills.
- Plates just vanish.
- The clipping is insane — the Sim gets up from the couch and walks right through it. They walk through fences, the playground equipment, fighting Sims, you name it and they go through it. Sims will even sit down on top of another Sim.
- Jogging Sims for no reason.
- Lots of sitting down, getting up and sitting back down during conversations. They constantly reposition themselves, again, for no apparent reason.
- Sims got into a fight and another Sim walked right through them. No one gathered around the fighting Sims, took notice or reacted in anyway.
Someone who’s more enthusiastic for The Sims 4 might take away something different from the broadcast. The Sims Team should make a replay available on their channel shortly so you can judge for yourself. (I recorded it but my Youtube account is not in good standing so I can’t upload longer videos — sorry!)
Source: Twitch TV
The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die - Between Bodies out 10/7/14.
“The World Is has grown in both ambition and numbers, constantly finding new distances for their poignant, sparkling aesthetic. Between Bodies, the band’s forthcoming EP, finds the Connecticut indie collective imultaneously reaching the most essential version of their cinematic, twilit sound while challenging both themselves and the listener. A collaboration with spoken word artist and activist Chris Zizzamia, the album pairs compelling, impressionist post-rock landscapes to narratives of death, love, existentialism, and the human condition. ” - Chad Jewett, Half Cloth
Between Bodies will be available on vinyl / cd / digital from us.
Black Lake Records will be releasing a limited run on the vinyl in UK.
- 01) blank#8 / Precipice
- 02) Space Exploration to Solve Earthly Crises
- 03) If And When I Die
- 04) Thanks
- 05) Lioness
- 06) Shoppers Beef
- 07) $100 Tip
- 08) Autotonsorialist